Beach Cottages, Makena Golf and Beach Club – Makena, Maui, Hawaii
Just steps away from Makena’s Maluaka Beach, these eight cottages draw inspiration from rich Hawaiian history and architecture.
As part of the Makena Golf & Beach Resort, ten 4-bedroom, 3,400-square-foot beach cottages are planned to be sited along the southern edge of the 1,800-acre property.
The custom finishes and rich architectural details reflect the culture and charm of a historic Hawaiian village.
Composed with a contemporary Hawaiian Kamaaina architectural character, all eight cottages have ocean views, trellis-covered lanai, and plunge pools. The roofs of cedar shingles, integral color plaster with cedarwood board and batten walls, and mahogany doors and windows combine to fit and complement the locale.
- Makena, Maui, Hawaii
- Developer: Discovery Land Co.
- Landscape: Vita, Inc.
- Interior Design: Discovery Design
- Structural Engineer: GFDS Engineers
- M/E/P/Fire & A/V Low Voltage: KCL Engineering
- Lighting Design: Lighting Design Alliance
- Civil Engineers: SSFM International, Inc.
- Pool Design: Kolohe Design, LLC
- Acoustics: Charles M. Salter Associates Inc.
- Building Envelope: SGH